Trust is the cornerstone of all our relationships. We make the same commitment to our employees. Bring your passion, talents and strengths to our team at New Mind, you can explore your passions, cultivate your skills on some of the projects you can imagine with diversified roles. Diversity, inclusion and cooperation are not seen as fancy words but essential values that make New Mind grow and advance.
New Mind is looking to recruit a Software Engineer who would build a long-term career with us;
The Machine Learning Engineer will be responsible for developing custom solutions specializing in ML technology.
Able to engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within enterprise architecture.
Utilizes best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meets stated targets for efficiency.
Must be able to advise and/or develop multiple projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline.
Candidates must possess knowledge of mathematical and statistical methods as well as a proven ability to solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
- Proficiency Java, Python
- General understanding of machine learning algorithms (NLP, regressions, decision trees, neural networks),
- 2+ years working as an engineer in a data focused team building machine learning algorithms and predictive models,
- Experience in Machine Learning Frameworks such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Prediction.IO,
- Self-motivated; independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible,
- PhD is a plus,
- Experience in NoSQL databases (elasticsearch, apache solr),